1) NOTICE TO DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS AND CONSUMERS
If you have sold or own any of our Poly Special New Frame pistols with the SKU # 999048 OR 999044 this notice pertains to you. These models are what we call our small frame pistols. They can be converted to 9MM, 40S&W OR 22LR, unlike our large frame which can be converted to all major calibers.
When ordering parts, magazines or conversion kits you will need to supply us with the serial number to your firearm in order for us to pull the proper parts for your pistol’s model. None of our parts are drop-in. The parts and conversion kits should be fitted by a competent gunsmith. MAGAZINE SKU# 9MM SKU# 101900 16rd 40S&W SKU# 101400 12rd Thank You, E.A.A. Corp
2) CONGRATULATIONS TO DAVIDSON’S / DAVIDSON’S LAW ENFORCEMENT FIREARMS
|Congratulations to DAVIDSON’S / DAVIDSON’S LAW ENFORCEMENT FIREARMS for Becoming a Master Distributor of EAA’s Tanfoglio products.
3) CONGRATULATIONS TO RSR GROUP
|Congratulations to RSR Group for Becoming a Distributor of EAA’s Tanfoglio products.
4) REGULATING THE MP 221 BARRELS
5) SAFETY UPGRADE NOTICE If you own an EAA Witness style semi-automatic pistol bearing a serial number between AE00000 to AE70000, please read this Notice. It is important to note, this does not apply to firearms with serial numbers beginning with EA. EXAMPLE: EA12345 is not included in the safety upgrade, whereas AE12345 is included. Owners of the above designated Witness pistols should immediately field strip the pistol and send the slide assembly to:
European American Armory Corp.
1426 King St.
Cocoa, FL 32922.
Upon receipt, European American Armory Corp. will replace the original firing pin with an upgraded firing pin for your pistol. Please follow the instructions and warnings in the Owners’ Manual and do not disassemble your pistol beyond a field strip. Any disassembly beyond a field strip should only be performed by a qualified gunsmith. In particular, the firing pin should never be removed by you. If the firing pin is removed, it must be re-installed correctly by a qualified gunsmith or the EAA Corp. service center. If the firing pin is installed incorrectly in an upside down position, it may adversely affect the operation of your pistol and its safeties. If your pistol is not operating properly, discontinue using it and take it to a qualified gunsmith or send it to the European American Armory Corp. service center immediately.
Thank you for your attention to this Notice. Please call European American Armory Corp. at (800) 536-4442 if you have any questions regarding this Notice.
Need more info? Click here to contact us!